Evernote Updates RSS Working Address

Hi everyone,

After spending some time researching, I couldn't find a way to get Evernote updates through RSS.

There's nothing on evernote.com, and here on the forum, it seems to exist an rss atom address, but it's not being renewed since 2018.

I'm searching for an RSS/Atom address that contains Evernote updates, I don't mind having to filter it afterwards to get only what I need.

My research has been a failure, hopefully some of you know the solution to this.

Thank you very much.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Updates to the Web version are delivered automatically,  and you're either advised of new versions by the installed app,  or those are installed automatically,  depending on your settings in Tools > Options

3 hours ago, Elvis Polanski said:

My research has been a failure, hopefully some of you know the solution to this.

As far as I know (I was there for 6 years), there's never been an RSS feed for updates. (I'm not sure youngsters today know what RSS is!)

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/30/2019 at 1:46 PM, gazumped said:

Hi.  Updates to the Web version are delivered automatically,  and you're either advised of new versions by the installed app,  or those are installed automatically,  depending on your settings in Tools > Options

Hi, i'm well aware of that. I was looking for a different way, so it doesn't interrupt me with updates while I'm working, but I can keep up with the updates through RSS whenever I have time for that.

Thanks for your time.

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, Elvis Polanski said:

Hi, i'm well aware of that. I was looking for a different way, so it doesn't interrupt me with updates while I'm working, but I can keep up with the updates through RSS whenever I have time for that.

Thanks for your time.

I may have misunderstood you,  but if you're using the installed Windows client,  untick Tools > Options > General "automatically check for updates" and then remember (or diary) to check for updates regularly. You then should not be notified of updates by the app unless you specifically ask.  An update thread is also started in the forums here if you want to check how other people are reacting to it before you download.

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2019 at 10:53 AM, gazumped said:

I may have misunderstood you,  but if you're using the installed Windows client,  untick Tools > Options > General "automatically check for updates" and then remember (or diary) to check for updates regularly. You then should not be notified of updates by the app unless you specifically ask.  An update thread is also started in the forums here if you want to check how other people are reacting to it before you download.

Hi.

I'm well aware of that, but thanks for trying to help, I appreciate it.