So, I have a blog with Typepad and it's nice, but I've been paying around with Postach.io and it's Evernote blog. It's pretty cool.  I just  wish they had a trial of the paid plan to see if it's worth it.  Anyone use Postach.io with Evernote to blog?  I use Evernote for everything else, why not blogging?

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, AnnDroidGirl said:

So, I have a blog with Typepad and it's nice, but I've been paying around with Postach.io and it's Evernote blog. It's pretty cool.  I just  wish they had a trial of the paid plan to see if it's worth it.  Anyoneuse Postach.io with Evernote to blog?  I use Evernote for everything else, why not blogging?

I use it for my Every Day With Evernote blog https://everydaywithevernote.postach.io/

Really the only difference in the paid plan and the one you have free is the ability to passcode protect certain "pages" and the ability to host more than one blog. I recommend spending the 5 bucks each month if you like the free version. Even if you don't use the extras it's a good way to make sure it's funded and stays around :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sayre Ambrosio said:

I use it for my Every Day With Evernote blog https://everydaywithevernote.postach.io/

Really the only difference in the paid plan and the one you have free is the ability to passcode protect certain "pages" and the ability to host more than one blog. I recommend spending the 5 bucks each month if you like the free version. Even if you don't use the extras it's a good way to make sure it's funded and stays around :)

Thanks! I might just do that.  I like to support things I use.  

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, AnnDroidGirl said:

Thanks! I might just do that.  I like to support things I use.  

Saw the follow on Twitter for my Evernote related account. I would love to follow you over there from both that account and my author account. If you get a follow from Sayre Ambrosio that's me :)

• 4 months later...

For tracking what you learned and storing references & ideas Evernote is awesome. You can save all kinds of things and come back to them, links, articles, bits of texts, images and such. You can also use it as a place to take your own notes.

I'm not sure if there is a way to make those all in a typical blog format that is shared with the world, but for your own reference it's a great tool.

• Like 2
On 1/1/2020 at 9:18 AM, Lewis-H said:

No, never heard of postach.io can you explain me a little about it. I am a new user to this forum, little help would be great thanks.

Regards,

Lewis

It's a free service where you can set up a notebook in your Evernote account and any notes you 'publish' will post to your Postach.io blog. It's pretty cool and it's great for a free blog. Here is mine, it's pretty basic as I have my main blog at Typepad: https://anndroidgirl.postach.io/

• Like 1