I've seen some others with this problem, but I'm not ssure that the answers have been relevant,''

I could have some notes I put in a document, or Evernote, or even my calendar, or email.  (Consistent?  NO WAY).  If I use spotlight or finder, it can find everyting except Evernote.  It will njot provide results from the title or comments.

CAN Evernote be searched by Finder/Spotlight, or only internally with Evernote.  THere is nothing in the Privacy Tab of setup tab for Spotlight.  I know one solution is to add then remove a folder there, bjt don't know if I need to add the correc tlibrary or select one in the cloud and how to do it.  If spotlght.finder should, what am I doing wrong?

Should I hire some boyscouts?  GPS technology?  NSA?

signed,

lost in seattle

spotlight.jpg

finder.jpg

• Level 5*
18 minutes ago, Ryq G said:

CAN Evernote be searched by Finder/Spotlight, or only internally with Evernote.

Currently Spotlight is indexing note titles, not content

The index may need rebuilding.  Hold down the option key, select Help > Troubleshooting > Rebuild

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Ryq G said:

CAN Evernote be searched by Finder/Spotlight, or only internally with Evernote.

As @DTLow says, Spotlight search of Evernote is intermittent, unreliable.

After numerous tries are reindexing, I had to do a clean reinstall of EN Mac 7.11, and then do yet another EN > OPT-Help > Troubleshooting > Recreate Spotlight Search Index.

So for about 2-3 weeks it has been working.  Just tried it on a recent Note and Spotlight found it immediately.