Scrolling problem on note with attachements

Hello everyone.
I've searched and seen there is an old thread without solution about this issue. On some Mac the notes with images are painfull slow to scroll.
I've bought a new 2019 MacBook Pro which shows this problem, while my old 2013 MacBook Air run smoothly.

I've read about high resolution or something so, but I don't see any usefull option. Can you help me?
Regards

Unfortunately the Mac isn't a problem (the CPU and RAM aren't minimaly touched by the Evernote process: 90% free CPU and 13GB free of RAM). It's exclusively within the software that I see the problem.
The Mac has few days of life so it's clean installation and I've notice it from the very begining. The problem is with the note that has images, while my Air 13" is very smooth with scrolling.

• 1 month later...

Just to do un update.

it’s a know bug, but not prioritised. I’m not happy with that, hope they’ll hurry with because the scrolling is part of the problem: the processing to zoom pictures don’t work too.

• 5 months later...

Is this issue fixed? It is painful to see scroll lagging when there are two or more image / pdf attachments. Why am I paying for this kind of lousy product? Any other suggestions please? Notion does seem to work but not sure if they give in image and in document search.

• Level 5

Just tested again: It works for me even in notes with a lot of pictures in the XX-MB-range of note size.

Scrolling is always fine on my external monitor (BenQ 4k), and in the EN app on the retina display of my MacBook Pro. It lags a bit when I open such a note in a new window, but just on the retina display. It is a bit slow, but far from being unusable. So in general I experience not lagging when scrolling, with one narrow, easy to avoid exception.

Not enough problem to make an issue out of it.

On 3/18/2020 at 7:48 AM, PinkElephant said:

Just tested again: It works for me even in notes with a lot of pictures in the XX-MB-range of note size.

Scrolling is always fine on my external monitor (BenQ 4k), and in the EN app on the retina display of my MacBook Pro. It lags a bit when I open such a note in a new window, but just on the retina display. It is a bit slow, but far from being unusable. So in general I experience not lagging when scrolling, with one narrow, easy to avoid exception.

Not enough problem to make an issue out of it.

How to avoid this problem? Please share if there is any workaround for this issue. Basically I have a lot of images in most of my notes.