Keywords at the bottom of the page

DreiBaer

Idea

Hello,

the keywords have slipped to the bottom of the page in the new design. I think that's very bad because I don't expect them there. I look up in the head of the note because they are among the metadata of the note.
Please change this again.

DreiBaer

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, DreiBaer said:

Hello,

the keywords have slipped to the bottom of the page in the new design. I think that's very bad because I don't expect them there. I look up in the head of the note because they are among the metadata of the note.
Please change this again.

DreiBaer

You can go back to the current web version with tags in their proper place by clicking on you user symbol in the upper left and selecting Switch to older version of Evernote.

On 8/21/2019 at 5:15 PM, CalS said:

You can go back to the current web version with tags in their proper place by clicking on you user symbol in the upper left and selecting Switch to older version of Evernote.

Yes I have seen this. But than I cannot use the feature with the notebook overview on the left side. This is a feature, I really missed.

BUT: The tags are also important. These are important metadata of my notices. They may not be invisible on the bottom of the page

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, DreiBaer said:

Yes I have seen this. But than I cannot use the feature with the notebook overview on the left side. This is a feature, I really missed.

BUT: The tags are also important. These are important metadata of my notices. They may not be invisible on the bottom of the page

Kind of a pick your poison at this point.  I did post to EN that dispersing the Notebook/Title/Tag data wasn't a move with which I agreed.  Particularly since the same structure appeared in the Windows preview.  You could do the same.