We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
John K8ley

Automatically Adding a Note to a Google Calendar event

I am looking for an extension/pplug-in for desktop such that when I create a new calendar item in Google Calendar, it asks me/let's me create a Note in Evernote with the meeting title, date/time, etc.I have seen a few options where it creates a note for every calendar appointment, but I do not want that. Bonus points if the new note can be a template (e.g. an agenda format) 

Hi.  Windows or Mac?  Scripting (not an Evernote feature) can accomplish a lot on a Mac. 

In Evernote that duality - of creating a note and an appointment with the same details - is not an option.  In Windows you may be able to find a third-party app to link the two - IFTTT,  Filterize or Jotform or Zapier forinstance.  

This article is a little old (2016) but seems to describe exactly what you want... https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/sync-google-calendar-evernote