Evernote deleting everything in my notebook

This is the second time this has happened. I have 70 notes in my notebook and I click to update a note and systematically every single note appears on the screen in a flash and is deleted. Within seconds, with no way of stopping it, my notebook is now at zero. My life is lost. This is a HUGE bug in Evernote and like I said, it;s not the first time this has happened. I went into trash and every single trash note popped onto the screen and then was deleted. I wasn't even touching my keyboard. All of this simply vanished on the screen in front of me. This is my life and I'm in tears. There's a button that says 'delete trash.' Can I restore trash? I'm afraid to touch anything. 

• Level 5*
24 minutes ago, smalo said:

This is the second time this has happened. I have 70 notes in my notebook and I click to update a note and systematically every single note appears on the screen in a flash and is deleted. Within seconds, with no way of stopping it, my notebook is now at zero. My life is lost. This is a HUGE bug in Evernote and like I said, it;s not the first time this has happened. I went into trash and every single trash note popped onto the screen and then was deleted. I wasn't even touching my keyboard. All of this simply vanished on the screen in front of me. This is my life and I'm in tears. 

Check the master version of your data on the server using the web platform at www.evernote.com

>>I click to update a note

Can you identify the exact steps