Evernote notebooks lost after migrating to new iPad via iTunes Backup

Hey,

I got a new iPad recently and simply wanted to migrate all my data from the old one to the new. I made a iTunes backup and everything worked just fine. First time I opened Evernote on the new iPad, it looked like all my folders and notebooks were still there, but next time the login page opened and after I logged in, all the data was gone. Is there any way to restore my Evernote data from the backup? Those notes have a great personal value to me, so losing them permanently would be a problem for me.

Thank you for any clues.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Your Evernote content is not fully present on your iPad;  AFAIK all you have is a search index,  plus some temporary content for recently viewed and non-synced notes.  Your 'parent' database is stored online at Evernote.com.  I'd suggest you uninstall Evernote from the iPad,  then reinstall the app and log in with your usual user details;  Evernote should refresh your index and restore access to your notes.  (You'll also have access online by signing into Evernote.com)

• Level 5*
On 8/16/2019 at 5:02 AM, Alicia00 said:

First time I opened Evernote on the new iPad, it looked like all my folders and notebooks were still there, but next time the login page opened and after I logged in, all the data was gone.

My guess is that you created a new account.  Log out, then log in with the original userid/password.

>>migrate all my data from the old one to the new

We don't "migrate" our Evernote data.  Simply log in with the correct userid/password and you have access to your data