Note History for Plus users

JK_joe

Idea

Few weeks ago, I tried to separate the content from a note by doing cut-and-paste into the new note, but I mistakenly copied and pasted the different text. I'm trying hard to recovering the old version of note that was written before I cut the content which is going to separated. Note History is the most useful tool in Evernote when you did the similar mistake, but it's only available for Evernote Premium and not for Plus users like me. As the Evernote Plus is no longer available for purchase, the feature must be added into Plus for the convenience of Plus users.

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, JK_joe said:

As the Evernote Plus is no longer available for purchase, the feature must be added into Plus for the convenience of Plus users.

I’m not following your logic.  History has always been a premium feature.  Whether Plus exists or not does not change that.  You can purchase Premium for just a month to access history if you want.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
9 hours ago, JK_joe said:

the feature must be added into Plus for the convenience of Plus users.

must ???

The backup is actually running for all accounts.  Access to the data is a Premium Account feature

>>Note History is the most useful tool in Evernote when you did the similar mistake

You might consider implementing your own data backups.  

I have daily incremental and weekly backups; also Mac TimeMachine backups