I cannot tag a note in IOS, why?

• Level 5*
44 minutes ago, peterskouhus said:

If you see the attached image, you will see that the “+“  Sign is missing- I cannot add tag. 
Am I missing something?

Which version are you using?

A  beta issue was reported here

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, peterskouhus said:

If you see the attached image, you will see that the “+“  Sign is missing- I cannot add tag. 
Am I missing something?

Next idea, is this a shared note that you have read-only access?

You might want to contact Support at https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action  Please let us know if they have a solution

1 minute ago, tomtommac said:

I guess this feature is gone. 

In my case was the answere you use ios13, but it seems is gone...

I have so many hope that will be better, but meanwhile i don't think so.  I'm so sad.... 

I stand corrected. I am (was) using IOS 13 beta. On uninstalling that the tagging came back. 

I read the comment above wrongly thinking it was only Evernote Beta being referred to. 

Thank you all for trying to help - currently in the process of downloading 15000 notes :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Lost tagging How long to find fix?

can't find a way to get out of Beta

Change without preparation is a deal killer

discount to upgrade to trouble?  No thanks

😞

Edit: fixed it but not without the above distress. and a lot of needless  wasted time

I give it to 9/18 to see if upgrading or moving is the answer

• 1 month later...

Regardless or whether we are discussing a beta from Apple or Evernote, I can't seem to solve this problem and wonder why I'm not seeing more chatter about it.

fully updated (10/3/2019)   13.1.2 iOS and 8.20.369737 iPhone 7 EN app

I don't think it is a beta issue:

1) I don't see the beta profile in the apple menu

DTLow's instructions don't match my path. I don't have "Profiles & Device Managment."

This link here:

https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/221052/ios-9-2-my-general-profiles-and-device-management-is-gone

suggests that I don't have a profile. I quote: "This option will not be displayed if you do not have an installed profile. You don't actually install profiles from the settings. Profiles can be installed through different channels, whether it be an email invitation or a website. The only reason profiles show up in settings is so you can manage/delete them easily. Before I had profiles, I didn't have the settings option to manage them."

2) and I don't see the beta option in the Evernote menu

Seriously, this "just works" for everyone else?

On 10/3/2019 at 6:55 PM, kayger said:

Regardless or whether we are discussing a beta from Apple or Evernote, I can't seem to solve this problem and wonder why I'm not seeing more chatter about it.

fully updated (10/3/2019)   13.1.2 iOS and 8.20.369737 iPhone 7 EN app

I don't think it is a beta issue:

1) I don't see the beta profile in the apple menu

DTLow's instructions don't match my path. I don't have "Profiles & Device Managment."

This link here:

https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/221052/ios-9-2-my-general-profiles-and-device-management-is-gone

suggests that I don't have a profile. I quote: "This option will not be displayed if you do not have an installed profile. You don't actually install profiles from the settings. Profiles can be installed through different channels, whether it be an email invitation or a website. The only reason profiles show up in settings is so you can manage/delete them easily. Before I had profiles, I didn't have the settings option to manage them."

2) and I don't see the beta option in the Evernote menu

Seriously, this "just works" for everyone else?

This was fixed in an App Store lease about a month ago I think. It initially was in the beta build of the iOS app and then shortly after was pushed out as a fix. Not sure why you aren't seeing it if you are up to date on your app. I'm running 8.24.370395 and it's there.