We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
kkwh

General Dissatisfaction

I just want to report that whatever the most recent upgrade did was terrible and now navigating, typing, or even viewing my notes is virtually impossible - view is too small; notes are cut off - not the size of the full screen; mouse cursor movement does not work at all within the notes.  Just totally frustrating and feels like Evernote is trying to force me to upgrade to a paid version.  If that's the case, I'll find another way!

Really helps to give details about which Evernote client/OS you are referring to: Windows? Mac? Android? iOS? Web?

3 hours ago, kkwh said:

feels like Evernote is trying to force me to upgrade to a paid version

Just WRT this particular point, paid accounts provide no different "look and feel" from Basic accounts. It's the same interface, same editor, same display, etc. (within a given client--Web, Windows, Android, etc.) For the actual differences between free and paid, see https://evernote.com/compare-plans.