• Level 5*
1 hour ago, gugabravo said:

All the notes Shared with PDF file does not show the PDF immediately we must click on it and new window is open.  

There's two views for pdfs; inline and attachment

Right clicking the pdf should show the options

I'm sorry but this does not work . I Have a note with multiples PDF and when I share this note every time my client wants to check what this PDF it's all about has to open in a new window. Thats break down the flow chart. You can check on attached file there is no option to view INLINE as you mentioned before. 

Captura de Tela 2019-07-31 às 10.34.52.png

• Level 5*
21 minutes ago, gugabravo said:

I'm sorry but this does not work . I Have a note with multiples PDF and when I share this note every time my client wants to check what this PDF it's all about has to open in a new window. Thats break down the flow chart. You can check on attached file there is no option to view INLINE as you mentioned before. 

If you're on Windows (that's the forum you posted into), then Tools / Options / Note --> "Always show PDF Documents as attachments" should be unchecked to always show PDF files inline. That's a local setting, so your client needs to change that setting on their computer to get that behavior. I don't believe that there's any way to force this preference on some other user, whatever Evernote application they are using.