• Level 5*
13 hours ago, Alex Dew said:

Can we do the accounting works by using evernote?

Hi.  The answer to your question largely rests on what exactly your accounting works involves.  Record keeping and some basic calculations would be fine.  Full-on professional accounting.. no.

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, Alex Dew said:

Can we do the accounting works by using evernote?

I use Evernote to store my accounting records (receipts etc)
I export this data to a spreadsheet for number crunching

• 2 years later...

Evernote isn't suitable for a full accounting of the entire company, but for compact mobile records, which you can then transfer to other software. This program is ideal for you only if you want to keep occasional records of received transfers and record receipt numbers and some barcodes. I don't think this program is capable of much more than that. However, someone likes it. At university, our accounting teacher used to let us do little week-long projects. Look for more useful programs at playlouder.com. There are tips there for beginning accountants that you can use every day.

• Level 5

With a Teams account for an organization, areas of responsibility and workflows can be designed and implemented.

EN will not do the bookkeeping part of the job. But to channel information that enters the company to the right desk, Teams can be utilized.