E-mail address is not assigned to any user account

Shermwins

Idea

For some reason my email address is not in Evernote’s system and I am unable to login via browser and my normal accounts won’t update within apps. When I attempt to reset my password I get “The e-mail address is not assigned to any user account”

I have a premium subscription and now I’m in a bit of a pickle as my notes are not accessible. HELP!

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5

It's an obvious question, but an easy mistake to make: are you sure you're signing in with the same email account and password? If the problem persists, as a Premium subscriber you're eligible for support--but of course that won't work if you can't sign in!

• Level 5*
19 hours ago, Shermwins said:

I have a premium subscription and now I’m in a bit of a pickle as my notes are not accessible.

You're posting here as a premium account

Contact Support at https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

You can start a chat session or submit a support ticket

• Level 5

???

You can load the EN app to an iOS device from the AppStore without being asked whether you have an account.

Does this download fail ? I don’t think so, however your post sounds like it.

When loaded, you open the app. Then you will be prompted to log in to your account. If this fails, how does it fail ? Any error message, does the app crash, ...

A little bit more information is needed to sort this out.

And yes, the same please for your „computer “. What sort of device / OS ? Do you use an EN client there, or do you access EN through the web client ?

The only thing certain here is that, yes, you have a Premium account, so no limits for devices here.