Downgraded a year ago to Basic. Billed for Premium.

I was thoroughly unimpressed with EverNote and time poor after it would just crash and freeze.    So a year ago, I went into the Account Summary and downgraded to Basic.    Two days ago, I was stung for another year of Premium.   Having not used the app for more than a year, I am a bit peeved.   So I went in and found it saying I am still at Premium.   Downgraded again, and it crashed.   Went back in, and look see, its still at Premium.     Not happy.    Ive opened a ticket.      Also contacted VISA to get my money back.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Sorry to hear that things didn't work out.  We're a -mainly- user supported forum,  so can't comment on what went wrong with the downgrade,  but you did the right thing by opening a ticket.  If you're not using/ haven't used the account I wouldn't think there should be a problem.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
17 hours ago, hmedia said:

>I was thoroughly unimpressed with EverNote and time poor after it would just crash and freeze.

Which device/platform are you using; you're posting in the Mac forum?

I'm using a Mac and the Mac platform; very few issues with crash/freezes

>>So a year ago, I went into the Account Summary and downgraded to Basic. ... saying I am still at Premium.

The downgrade takes effect at the end of your subscription, so you've had premium for the entire year, and now another year

>>Downgraded again, and it crashed

Did you keep proof of the downgrade; for example a screen capture

>>Ive opened a ticket

That's the correct process for resolution.

• Like 1