Evernote Support tells me to submit a ticket, but there is no ticket to fill out.

Which service: 
I am using Evernote's Support webpage.

What I was trying to do:
I was trying to submit an online help request to Evernote.

The problem in detail:
When I am on Evernote's Support webpage, and I am filling out their form to submit a help request, these are the instructions I receive:
https://i.imgur.com/VOWQWsu.png 
"Please submit a ticket," it reads. 
But the body of the text ends there. There is no link to create a ticket, anywhere on this webpage, and possibly not even on this website. I thought that I *was* in the place where I was submitting a ticket. But there is no text box for me to type my ticket up, and no link directing me to where to submit a ticket. So I cannot follow the directions.
Therefore I think the website is "broken," since I cannot take the next step that the directions tell me to take.

Tried anything else?:
I've tried choosing many different options in the dropdown boxes and they all lead to this bug.

How I want this resolved:
I want this to be resolved by fixing that part of the website so I am able to type my problem into a ticket submission, and submit that ticket, where it would be emailed to the support team.

• Level 5*

Hi.  The ticket system is only available to Evernote subscribers.  This (mainly) user-supported forum is an option open to everyone where other users (and -very occasionally- developers) can suggest fixes or work-arounds.  You can also use Twitter @EvernoteHelps.

It's ridiculous that Evernote support outright gives me directions to submit a ticket if I'm unable to do so, as I'm not a premium user.

Evernote, please rewrite your directions in https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. In your directions, provide options of what the user should do next to address their problem. e.g. "If you are a Premium user..." and "If you are a Basic user..."

@gazumped Thanks for letting me know about their twitter, I'm going to see if they'll respond to me on there.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Oddball said:

I'm going to see if they'll respond to me on there.

You're very welcome - if you are having issues and want to share more details,  maybe someone here will be able to suggest something to help you...

They responded on Twitter, but they just gave a non-answer.
Basically they told me to go to discussion.evernote.com (here) or help.evernote.com (which is the very place I was having this problem). Not helpful.
I don't think I'm going to get anywhere with this.

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, Oddball said:

Not sure what you're looking for - I did offer help if you can describe an issue...   (Evernote don't -usually- respond to direct enquiries here and can't change their app or website in any short period - managing 250M users is more than a full time occupation.)

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, Oddball said:

Basically they told me to go to discussion.evernote.com (here) or help.evernote.com (which is the very place I was having this problem). Not helpful.

Have you actually asked for help here on the forums? Many users have been helped here, often by other users.

I appreciate your concern about what my problem was that brought me to your support page in the first place.

But to be honest, that problem is minor*, compared to the fact that Evernote's support page gives misleading/impossible directions to every Basic customer who goes to the support page. That is a huge problem, and needs priority.

And that is what I opened this thread to address. 

*(and would fit better in a different topic/thread)

• Level 5*

Hi again. As we noted,  this is a (mainly) user-supported forum.  Evernote staffers will see your comments at some stage,  but there's no guarantee of timing. If you do have an issue that should best be raised elsewhere,  some of us do have the power to move this thread around,  or you could just repost your specific query more appropriately.  Sadly however you'll likely get the same people responding...

• Level 5
On 7/22/2019 at 6:20 PM, Oddball said:

Which service: 
I am using Evernote's Support webpage.

What I was trying to do:
I was trying to submit an online help request to Evernote.

The problem in detail:
When I am on Evernote's Support webpage, and I am filling out their form to submit a help request, these are the instructions I receive:
https://i.imgur.com/VOWQWsu.png 
"Please submit a ticket," it reads. 
But the body of the text ends there. There is no link to create a ticket, anywhere on this webpage, and possibly not even on this website. I thought that I *was* in the place where I was submitting a ticket. But there is no text box for me to type my ticket up, and no link directing me to where to submit a ticket. So I cannot follow the directions.
Therefore I think the website is "broken," since I cannot take the next step that the directions tell me to take.

Tried anything else?:
I've tried choosing many different options in the dropdown boxes and they all lead to this bug.

I want this to be resolved by fixing that part of the website so I am able to type my problem into a ticket submission, and submit that ticket, where it would be emailed to the support team.

@Oddball, your information here in the forum shows that you're on a Basic account. Submitting support tickets is a feature for Premium-level subscribers. That would probably explain why you're not able to do so, though the explanation on the support page may not be as clear as it could be.