Warning: Dev beta 4 / Public beta 3 of iPadOS, Evernote notes won’t render

1 hour ago, Cherice B said:

Saw your message after I upgraded. I’m boned on my iPad and iPhone. This is just awful...

Please make sure to send feedback in the beta feedback app. This way Evernote knows about it and Apple makes it a priority to fix it, if it’s on their end.

• Thanks 2
  • Level 5*

I got hosed on the last IOS 13 beta.  Waiting for the general release of 13, and only then after some brave soul jumps in the pool first.  Downgrading an IOS version has not been a pleasant experience for me.

The Chines version works well on public beta3, and have more features like module editing(like notion). You can go to Chinese store and search evernote, you may see 印象笔记. In the login page you may switch to international account.

On 7/23/2019 at 8:37 PM, masonfocus said:

The Chines version works well on public beta3, and have more features like module editing(like notion). You can go to Chinese store and search evernote, you may see 印象笔记. In the login page you may switch to international account.

How do I go to the Chinese store? This is great if it works!

在 2019/7/24 在 AM8點37分, masonfocus說:

Yeah, I am Chinese version user. The Chinese version (aka 印象笔记)  has a problem that the app doesn't respond to the array keys from the keyboard. Sad.

16 minutes ago, Cherice B said:

Has anyone yet confirmed if this is fixed in iOS 13 Developer Beta 5?

This was answered in a similar thread, but if you haven't seen that one, YES the app is back up and working on developer beta 5. I just installed and tested.

• Like 1