• Level 5*
31 minutes ago, tomtommac said:

I have no + or add tag under the i .

I find no options to add a tag via ios on my notes.

Any hints for me? 

If no one has an idea, I'd recommend contacting support at https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

I notice this is a shared note.  Are you the owner?  Do you have edit access?

• Level 5*

If this is a shared note, you can only add tags if you have edit access as @DTLow indicated. Additionally, with edit access, you can only add tags that the owner has in their notebook. You cannot create new tags in their account.

On 7/14/2019 at 8:43 AM, tomtommac said:

I have no + or add tag under the i .

I find no options to add a tag via ios on my notes.

Any hints for me? 

Thanks

Are you by any chance using a beta version of Evernote? I can confirm this feature is missing in the latest beta release on iOS. 

• Like 2

i think that‘s it... but in the first contact the support mentions they support the beta.

After some rounds of chitchat the denied the support... i have no idea what they do. 

I have contact support some times, never they can help me. 

Next year ended my subscription - till to this time i give evernote a chance (use only ios). When they came back ok, but i need the same features like MACOS or Windows...

1 hour ago, tomtommac said:

i think that‘s it... but in the first contact the support mentions they support the beta.

After some rounds of chitchat the denied the support... i have no idea what they do. 

I have contact support some times, never they can help me. 

Next year ended my subscription - till to this time i give evernote a chance (use only ios). When they came back ok, but i need the same features like MACOS or Windows...

For the betas it’s never recommended to use them on a device you use everyday or with information you can’t afford to lose. As far as support for EN betas, from what I understand they receive feedback about any issues but I don’t think they’ve ever done traditional support on beta builds for any platform. When you sign up to beta test it’s somewhere in the terms. 

I completely understand that you want more feature parity with the Mac or Windows version. I can only speak to Mac since I don’t use Windows often. With iPad OS you may get closer than you would with iOS but I’m not sure as I know very little about programming. Though even if that happens, nothing on a mobile platform is going to be able to equal a desktop version in my opinion. 

• Level 5

The restrictions of the mobile clients result from limitations of the OSes. These are mainly the lack of real multitasking, and a felt lack of memory, RAM and permanent. With the newer devices, both is no more true from the devices themselves. An iPad Pro is at least playing on the same level as a small MacBook.

The game is open now for iPadOS.

There will be a sort of multitasking, at least more than we used to have. Editing multiple notes in one go, merging notes etc. ?!

The file system will be opened up, creating a better chance to exchange data between apps. Real web clipper instead of the share function ?! Local notebooks etc. 

So I hope that at least the new iPad version of EN will get much closer to the desktop version. Maybe not in the first release, but the potential is there.