Evernote on Windows not opening

I am reinstalling for the third time today. I have a relatively new laptop and my Evernote install worked about a month before it wouldn't open when I clicked on the icon.  I removed and reinstalled and it worked only a few days before I got the same issue.  I have been using web access but after years of using EN as part of my daily work-flow this is very disturbing.  Any suggestions?  When I tried using "help" in the web version to open a case, I get a 502 server error.  

• Level 5*
8 minutes ago, EmpressG said:

I am reinstalling for the third time today. I have a relatively new laptop and my Evernote install worked about a month before it wouldn't open when I clicked on the icon.  I removed and reinstalled and it worked only a few days before I got the same issue.  I have been using web access but after years of using EN as part of my daily work-flow this is very disturbing.  Any suggestions?  When I tried using "help" in the web version to open a case, I get a 502 server error.  

When you have uninstalled, have you tried using something like Revo to help ensure all pieces have been uninstalled before reinstalling?