Inquiries, about search; suggestions

kunpeng9

Idea

I think the order of importance is like this: folders, shortcuts; saved searches, then tags;
The search function of Evernote is very strong. Why not further strengthen it; this function seems to have not changed for a long time.
Why can't I sort the saved searches, just like notes? Or I shouldn't save so many searches, I have to delete them;
What kind of process should I use to tag it; search deletes are replaced with tags, but there has been pressure to tag them; (I have a lot of time to write some task notes and a record of completion); some confused hope to get a response There is also guidance; this is what I wrote with Google Translate; if the expression is not clear enough to read, I am very sorry; because the international version can use IFTTT and other functions; this is my first use of feedback function, it seems to be different from other feedback They all use mail but this is a web page submission;

I'm already thinking about giving up on the use of notion; it's not really good. I have to add a new form to put the picture there or it will occupy the screen; I have a lot of pictures to manage and notion's search function is not strong; evernote is not so Need feedback and progress, the feedback process is cumbersome and troublesome; it is already a giant beast; When to give up evernote may depend on the speed at which notion improves the search;

Clipboard_20190630.png

Snipaste_2019-06-30_14-29-24.jpg

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On 6/29/2019 at 11:29 PM, kunpeng9 said:

I think the order of importance is like this: folders, shortcuts; saved searches, then tags;

Evernote doesn't support folders; we have notebooks/tags

Not clear what "importance" refers to

>>Why can't I sort the saved searches, just like notes? 

I use the shortcuts section for access to saved searches.
I can arrange them in custom order by drag/drop

Mostly my searches are using the tag picker list