Difficulty Using Evernote Chat Support?

RavBoy

Idea

I'm a premium paid user.  Just tried accessing chat support, as being down-under in the Southern hemisphere feels worse than making a return call between Mars and Earth, in terms of resolving my now 5-day technical support issue. 

The EN Chat dialogue box/popup doesn't seem to be responsive or allow me to actually input a message. I know its now 7am UTC-6 time so they are open but the chat popup seems non-functioning!?

See image for how it looks to me...and yes I am logged in/on

image.thumb.png.091595143279687d65093a9194421b6f.png

image.thumb.png.190e1928c3930681d928baed7260616a.png

How do i actually initiate a chat, if i can't input a message?

6 replies to this idea

Im now on to EN Chat online but using my Phone browser.  My phone browser has a message input field/box. However when using chrome on desktop and logged into EN chat support, NO message input box appears...at least for me on my browser/PC

I just tried using another browser, inthis case Internet Explorer...and the chat box opened as clear separate chat box, and the message input field is all there...yippee, hooray, a win at last. 

To be clear, the issue I was having was when using Chrome for Windows Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit)

EDIT:  MS Edge browser also works fine when trying to access EN Chat feature

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
45 minutes ago, RavBoy said:

To be clear, the issue I was having was when using Chrome for Windows Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Tried the Brave browser.  Like chrome without the ads.

• Thanks 1