What happened to PC Screen Capture?

I've read all the fuss about the Web Clipper, and hoping that will be addressed soon, but I am really frustrated and unhappy about changes to regular PC screen capture.  I have 12K notes and I use Evernote across every available platform - web, Windows, MacOS, iOS.  On my PC, I used to have a shortcut key (Win+PrintScreen), which let me select a portion of my screen, and then decide whether to save to Desktop or to Evernote.  It's gone.  I attempt a screenshot (using the new default hotkey, which is (too *&^%$ complicated, BTW), my screen flashes ... and sometimes it grabs highlighted text into a new note.  But if I want a screenshot of an open PPT, it does nothing.  I used this feature all the time and it's completely, decisively broken. I would put it on my list of most used features for Evernote, and I am HATING that this feature has suddenly disappeared.  Especially because the latest release notes tout a new (!) Capture Screen hotkey, and reverting back to my old hotkey doesn't work either.  Grrr.  Anyone else?  Am I missing something?

• Level 5*
34 minutes ago, ndhanthro said:

Especially because the latest release notes tout a new (!) Capture Screen hotkey

What version of the Windows client are you using?

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, ndhanthro said:

I've read all the fuss about the Web Clipper

What fuss about the web clipper? It's working fine for me.

5 hours ago, ndhanthro said:

Especially because the latest release notes tout a new (!) Capture Screen hotkey, and reverting back to my old hotkey doesn't work either.  Grrr.  Anyone else?  Am I missing something?

Tools / Options/ Shortcut Keys gets you to the shortcut chooser that @CalS showed. You may not be able to use Win+PrtScn if someone else has grabbed it first (like, say,  Windows itself).

Archived