No notes showing

Hello,

Since yesterday I'm trying to use EN Web but older notes are not showing, I mean, ALL of my notes are gone, including shortcuts, notebooks... except for the ones created from yesterday on. Only in the new Evernote Web. When I switch to the old, they are all there. They are also accessible via EN Desktop. Anyone with the same issue? It seems like I just bumped into Evernote, it's almost totally blank. 

Thanks!

I am logged into the exact same account. There are some shared notebooks that are showing, but only that. That's really crazy. If I switch back to the old, it's all there. It's an issue with the new Web Version that I haven't had before, and that's the weirdest thing. I've always used the new web version without any issues. 

• Level 5*
47 minutes ago, ever_coffee said:

If I switch back to the old, it's all there.

Great; you've resolved your issue.

We've had many problem reports with the new web version and consider it a beta version.

The first troubleshooting step recommended is to downgrade versions

I don't think the new web version is a beta version since there is an actual beta version for the tests.

The new web version is intented to be reliable, even if it is still updating features tested in the beta. 

• Level 5*
On 6/16/2019 at 6:33 PM, ever_coffee said:

I don't think the new web version is a beta version since there is an actual beta version for the tests.

You're right, I should stop referring to the New Web version as beta