Account does not migrate to premium

Hello, I have regularly payed for the premium account and my money has been taken, but my account doest not upgrade to premium: whatsmore i can't ask for advice in chat because it says i am still a basic user. I've tried everything, from re-logging, to restore purchases on iTunes but nothing happens. Does anyone know how to resolve? Thankyou.

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you restarted your Mac since yesterday,  you may already have the access you need.  If not,  try signing out of Evernote and back in and/ or restarting the device to force the upgrade.  There is (I gather) a delay in payment details getting from iTunes to Evernote - which you can get around if you make future payments direct to Evernote - but it should not be more than a few hours at worst.  We're a mainly user supported forum,  so payment issues are outside our remit,  but if the lock-out continues,  try 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 4:12 PM, Leoz said:

Hello, I have regularly payed for the premium account and my money has been taken, but my account doest not upgrade to premium: whatsmore i can't ask for advice in chat because it says i am still a basic user. I've tried everything, from re-logging, to restore purchases on iTunes but nothing happens. Does anyone know how to resolve? Thankyou.

I know the solution - it happens the same to me

1. Quit Evernote for Mac
  2. find the file ene-current-user inside Evernote Folder in your User Library (  /Users/__your__name__/Library/Group\ Containers/__SOMELETTERS__.com.evernote.Evernote )
  3. open edit with a text editor ( VI from the terminal or Bbedit ), and change one value in the XML file - search for the key ENAccountInfoIsPremium and change it to true
  4. save the file
  5. open Evernote !

it's clearly a bug in the app BTW… since every exchange with the web server clearly ( as per the log ) show it "knows" the account is premium but failed to update the above file