Note went blank

Go to solution Solved by s2sailor,

So today i was looking at one of my notes, i don't think i was editing it, closed it down at that was it. An hour ago i went back to check it again and it was gone, only the title remains and the whole note is blank. At first i didn't panic I thought it was some display bug, but after waiting on it for a while and then refreshing the note was still blank. I checked the trash and it was not there, went to windows app hoping it has something left in there with no luck. If this was some random note i wouldn't bother writing or anything but this one is kinda big, worked on it for ~2 years.

Is there a way to recover it, i really hope there is some cache of the note left on the servers.

Thanks.

• Level 5*
  • Solution
6 minutes ago, Nicic said:

Is there a way to recover it, i really hope there is some cache of the note left on the servers.

If this is a note that you have been working on for ~2 years then Evernote will have note history for it.  If you sign up for premium for one month then you will have access to note history and should be able to grab the last version saved.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Nicic said:

Is there a way to recover it

I recover lost data from backups

• Level 5

Just for you to know: When working on a desktop client, sometimes there is another way to retrieve: If the sync did not yet happen, an older version can be retrieved from the web client without going to note history.