• Level 5

The stack is nothing really serious in EN, just a loose group of notebooks. It is plainly an organizational tool. At the moment I am on my iPad that will show the stack, but can’t do anything about them. I can’t look it up on my Mac at the moment whether there is a hidden way to rename stacks.

The easiest workaround is to create a new stack with the name you want, move the notebooks from the old stack into the new one, sync, and delete the old, now empty stack.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
18 hours ago, AngieO said:

I can't find any possible way to rename a Stack ... I have a stack that I named and now want to change. Please help

Using the notebook page, right click the stack; click on Rename1137283934_ScreenShot2019-06-10at08_48_30.png.75d9c352f4cdf328c0497e0c2f0f4473.png

To access the notebook page
- click the notebook icon in the sidebar
      or
- Select Evernote View > Notebooks

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

The stack is nothing really serious in EN, just a loose group of notebooks. It is plainly an organizational tool. At the moment I am on my iPad that will show the stack, but can’t do anything about them. I can’t look it up on my Mac at the moment whether there is a hidden way to rename stacks.

The easiest workaround is to create a new stack with the name you want, move the notebooks from the old stack into the new one, sync, and delete the old, now empty stack.

Thank you! That would work as well ... wish I would have thought of that 🙂

• Like 1