Tool to correct skewed images

JacobSiv

Idea

I often use evernote at conferences where I take mobile phone pictures directly to evernote. These pictures are often skewed and it would be cool to have a feature to realign the pictures. Perhaps in annotate?

Billedresultat for skewed imageBilledresultat for taking photos at conferences

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5

I personally use Office lens from Microsoft (Free) to create the undistorted picture, and then import it into EN using the share option. Another app for iOS would be Scanner pro, that even offer workflows to import scans into EN, ready with notebook and tags.

In general EN does many things, but on special issues like this one, others being more specialized will deliver better results.

• Level 5*
On 6/9/2019 at 11:13 AM, JacobSiv said:

I often use evernote at conferences where I take mobile phone pictures directly to evernote. These pictures are often skewed and it would be cool to have a feature to realign the pictures. Perhaps in annotate?

Annotate is for very simple annotation, not image manipulation. Your best bet is to use a standalone application, which Evernote should allow you to invoke on your image to perform the required functionality, just as it does for other attachment types.