SELECT TEXT - CMD - C (CHOSES WHOLE DOC TMPLT)

When I choose the text to copy and then hit the appropriate CMD C, if I do it too quickly (just normal speed, honestly) it selects the entire template. I have to choose the text, wait a few seconds, then hit CMD C.

Anyone else having this buggy problem and/or know how to fix it?

• Level 5*
On 6/4/2019 at 11:28 AM, Deankut said:

choose the text to copy and then hit the appropriate CMD C ... it selects the entire template

I use text copy all the time

Can you explain the template connection.  I'm not a template user, but understand it pre-copies content into a note.

edit: And you repeat the same issue, without explaining the template connection

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, Deankut said:

When I choose the text to copy and then hit the appropriate CMD C, if I do it too quickly (just normal speed, honestly) it selects the entire template.

Nope.  Copy works fine for me running Evernote 7.10 (457750) on macOS 10.14.5 (Mojave).

On 6/4/2019 at 2:49 PM, DTLow said:

I use text copy all the time

Can you explain the template connection.  I'm not a template user, but understand it pre-copies content into a note.

When I highlight some text, then hit command, it copies all the text in the template. The major problem with this is that if I want to "cut" the text, if I'm not careful, I lose everything. After highlighting the text, I need to wait a few seconds so that it doesn't do this. Very frustrating, not to mention dangerous. I lost an entire plot b/c I didn't realize what had happened.