I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now my import folder isn't working. I've deleted and reset it, but no luck. When I search Evernote help, the only thing that comes up is "What's New in Evernote Web", but I don't see where import folders are a specific problem with the change in Evernote Web. Is there something I can do to fix this? 

• Level 5*

It works fine on my Windows 10 machine, so it isn't an Evernote general issue. Have you fully deleted the Import setting, closed/reopened Evernote, and tried again to ensure no setting is messing it up?

Finally it's working! Deleting/closing/opening/adding the folder back didn't work, but that folder was on a campus network drive. When I put the folder on my desktop it worked- maybe that was the problem. Thanks for your help!

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, JellyFox said:

Finally it's working! Deleting/closing/opening/adding the folder back didn't work, but that folder was on a campus network drive. When I put the folder on my desktop it worked- maybe that was the problem. Thanks for your help!

Network drives are specifically not supported in this scenario. I'm not exactly sure why, but this has been the case for many many years.

Glad you figured it out and got it working.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, EdH said:

I'm not exactly sure why

File-changed notifications are notoriously bad on network devices. (Not the same reason we don't support putting the exb out there - that's because file locking is notoriously bad.)

• Like 2
  • Level 5*
2 hours ago, dconnet said:

File-changed notifications are notoriously bad on network devices. (Not the same reason we don't support putting the exb out there - that's because file locking is notoriously bad.)

I figured there was a reason. For me it was always frustrating because I am an Import & Delete guy, so once the file existed, I just wanted it in Evernote. I eventually set up a robocopy script to sync a network folder our copier scanned to to a local folder on my PC.