Can't open multiple notes.....still

For a long time now I have been frustrated with the inability to open multiple notes, a huge issue for those that are used to being able to do that both with Evernote and other applications. I truly want this fixed as swapping between open notes is an imperative and if I am not mistaken this has been a huge problem for people for a long time now. The old engine used to do it, so I don't understand why you would either remove a valuable feature, or carry around dormant code in the operating system. I'd really like an answer as to when this feature is coming back. I use this program in bursts for consolidated study and need it to perform this function. 

• Level 5

On the Mac, I can open as many notes as I wish, each one in its own window.

Restrictions apply on iOS, there the notes are only loaded to local memory when opened, and the one open will close when the next one is opened.

Thanks for that, I've hunted around and it seems if I use the dropdown menu I can open a new note in a new window, after all, but I am sure I used to be able to do it another way. Still, I wouldn't have worked this out if you hadn't helped, so thanks. How do you open a note so you don't lose the note you had?

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, casam268 said:

How do you open a note so you don't lose the note you had?

Not clear why you "lose the note you had",
but you do lose focus on the current note if you open a different note.

With the current note open in it's own window, it is easy to locate.