Expenses | receipt management

I have a premium Evernote account and want to also use it for managing my receipts. I am clear on how to get my receipts - via e-receipt pdfs, till receipt pdf scans, or receipt - into the note. However, I want to be able to output this note as ONE single PDF that I can attach to an invoice. And this I can't figure out. I can only see how to do a print out of the pdf titles contained in the note which doesn't help. Is there a better solution?

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, SimSim said:

However, I want to be able to output this note as ONE single PDF that I can attach to an invoice. 

I would open the PDF in the appropriate application and print from there.

Evernote can store files of any format.  This doesn't necessarily mean display/print. 

• Level 5*
16 minutes ago, SimSim said:

I can’t send 101 separate files... just want one pdf doc with all receipts 

Sorry, I thought it was a Print problem.

You want to combine multiple pdfs into a single pdf.  Still seems like you need a dedicated pdf app.

You may have to first export the pdfs from Evernote (save attachments)

• Level 5

A quick search for pdf+files+combine brought up several freeware tools that are able to join multiple pdf-file together. Some do it online, so no need to install anything locally, but exposing the content to the providers website, others run on a local installation.

So this should be no problem, even if you do not want to purchase a full featured pdf package.

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

several freeware tools that are able to join multiple pdf-file together

For a very capable (Windows) option here,  have a look at NAPS2 - it's possible to drag and drop PDF files into the app,  rearrange the order and output them as a combined document.

• Like 1