Feature Request: Add "Reminders" to Left Panel

• Level 5*
11 minutes ago, draoi said:

It would be handy to have an entry for "Reminders" on the Left Panel

which would allow all "Reminders to be viewed.

Shortcut to a saved search reminderOrder:*
My Current Task List is saved search  reminderOrder:* -reminderTime:day+1 -reminderDoneTime:*

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
50 minutes ago, DTLow said:

My Current Task List is saved search  reminderOrder:* -reminderTime:day+1 -reminderDoneTime:*

Yup;  me too.  :)

20 hours ago, DTLow said:

That sounds like a nice hack! Can't find a way to save a search in the web app though. Is this for the native app?

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Björn Wennerström said:

Can't find a way to save a search in the web app though. Is this for the native app?

Saved searches work in all apps.
Assign a shortcut for quick access

To save a search in the web app
                                           1089699913_ScreenShot2019-05-17at07_53_37.png.0abc2b413dde440129928774e58aaed4.png

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, Björn Wennerström said:

Can't find a way to save a search in the web app though. Is this for the native app?

You can do this using the web app, but only using the legacy version, not the "new" web app, I believe.

18 hours ago, s2sailor said:

You can do this using the web app, but only using the legacy version, not the "new" web app, I believe.

Yes! That's exactly it, found it in the legacy web version. Which also has reminders shown explicitly, so you don't need a saved search...

Only reason I can see for the removal of this feature in the new version is to discourage using Evernote for reminders - maybe they've given up on that space

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Björn Wennerström said:

Only reason I can see for the removal of this feature in the new version is to discourage using Evernote for reminders - maybe they've given up on that space

The new (beta) version is a work in progress with many features still missing.  I suspect that reminders will be returning.

• Level 5*
On 5/18/2019 at 7:11 AM, Björn Wennerström said:

Yes! That's exactly it, found it in the legacy web version. Which also has reminders shown explicitly, so you don't need a saved search...

I would steer clear of the beta until enough function is added to satisfy your use case(s).  Just frustrating otherwise.