List of Notes not using screen space in optimum way

When you navigate to All Notes in the App, it lists notes with too much empty space. This is not optimum use of the screen and notrs shall appear as close as possible. Onenote shows it better. Attached how it looks in my phone.

SmartSelect_20190429-114436_Evernote.jpg

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Three lines gets you to a menu for tags and shortcuts (which are good ways to find notes) and the three dots gives you the chance to switch text and pictures on/ off - neither alters the spacing.  I have my text 'on',  which gives more information on screen - but no more notes.

As a matter of interest @Vbvb - can you give us more information about the reason you need more notes on one screen?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, gazumped said:

Hmmn.  Three lines gets you to a menu for tags and shortcuts (which are good ways to find notes) and the three dots gives you the chance to switch text and pictures on/ off - neither alters the spacing.  I have my text 'on',  which gives more information on screen - but no more notes.

Nice find -- I didn't know about that. And I think it's germane to the OP. I did see that if you turn off text, the vertical space required by notes with no images did shrink, so that does have some effect, though there's still some blank space that seems unnecessary, an dcoul dbe shrunk.

Thanks @gazumped , I agree that there are options to use this space, but i want to see only note titles. And want to minimize the time i locate a certain note. In case notes are sorted alphabetically or last modified. If this empty space was removed in "title only" view then i dont need to scroll down or scroll less. @MatS14

• Like 1
Just now, jefito said:

Nobody wants to do anything "a lot" needlessly...

At least nowadays. ;) We have too much technology to do " A lot" of stuff ( like Math ), or Writing actually, maybe talking, people text each other when they are sitting next to one another. 😂