Multiple Voice Memo Upload

CDeMarcus

Idea

Currently Evernote allows an upload of an Apple Voice Memo from the share button in the Voice Memos app.

However, Evernote does not currently allow an upload of an Apple Voice Memo from within the Evernote app.

Furthermore, it's possible to upload a single Voice Memo, but if I wanted to upload another, related recording from Voice Memo, I'd have to upload it to another note in Evernote. While this isn't a serious problem, it would be nice to be able to add related recordings to the same note for better organization, similar to how one can upload multiple photos to the same note.

Are there any thoughts about adding a "Add from Voice Memos" feature in Evernote? I know I could just make all my recordings in Evernote, but I like using the Apple Voice Memos app since I can edit the audio files in that app.

OR are there any thoughts about adding trimming to the Evernote recording feature?

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, CDeMarcus said:

However, Evernote does not currently allow an upload of an Apple Voice Memo from within the Evernote app.

You could say this about any note file attachment; pdfs, documents, spreadsheets, images ...

My method is to share to the separate notes and clean up later on my Mac

Another workaround is to share to the Files app and store the voice memo files.  You can then drag the files into a a single note.

2 hours ago, DTLow said:

Another workaround is to share to the Files app and store the voice memo files.  You can then drag the files into a a single note.

Niiiice workaround, that works perfectly! Thanks!

Archived