(Archived) Is it possible to share a PDF to Evernote?

EP2008

I'm using a document scanner app that allows you to create PDF files, but when I go to share the file, Evernote isn't on the list. I can easily share JPG files and Evernote is there, but not PDF's.

Is this a limitation with Evernote, Android or the Document Scanner app?

That's probably an oversight on our part. I think that we need to "register" with the operating system to say what types of files we'll receive, and I imagine we hadn't thought that anyone would be sending us a PDF from the Android.

What application are you using to try to send these PDFs?

That's probably an oversight on our part. I think that we need to "register" with the operating system to say what types of files we'll receive, and I imagine we hadn't thought that anyone would be sending us a PDF from the Android.

What application are you using to try to send these PDFs?

Thanks. It sounds like there might be a solution to this problem then.

The app I'm using is Droid Scan.

Thanks for the report. In the mean time, if your PDF application supports email, you can email the PDF into your Evernote account via the "incoming email address" for your account.

Thanks for the report. In the mean time, if your PDF application supports email, you can email the PDF into your Evernote account via the "incoming email address" for your account.

Already doing that, but saving the extra steps would be ideal :(

Archived