How to capture Full length screenshots? (Scrolling page)

danmacandcheese

Hi! is there a way of capturing a full length screenshot with the web clipper? (I'm no mac).

I just get the cross-hairs and capture a section.

If not this should definitely be a feature enhancement. I don't want to pay for ANOTHER utility just to do this.

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, danmacandcheese said:

Hi! is there a way of capturing a full length screenshot with the web clipper? (I'm no mac).

I just get the cross-hairs and capture a section.

If not this should definitely be a feature enhancement. I don't want to pay for ANOTHER utility just to do this.

Don't know if there is an equivalent, but for full page captures I use the Awesome Screenshot extension with Windows.  You might search for Awesome for Mac and see if it or alternatives appear.  FWIW.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, gazumped said:

Clipper has a 'full page' option which AFAIK includes the whole page even where the rest has scrolled off screen.  I'm using Windows and Brave,  so YMMV.

Not actually a "screenshot" if one wants a picture though, which is two down the list.  Assuming screenshot means picture and screen capture means content anyway.  :wacko:

• Level 5*
On 4/15/2019 at 3:27 PM, danmacandcheese said:

I use selected screenshots and    Safari > File > Save As > Web Archive

•  

Archived