Collecting checklist items

I use Evernote in meetings, with action items getting a checkbox. I'd love if there was a way to collect all items, across notes, that have checkboxes next to them so I can ensure I didn't miss anything I was supposed to do, regardless of which note or notebook it's in. Call it "ToDos" or something similar.

• Level 5*

Hi.

How to find to-do notes (checklists)

Notes containing checkboxes (also referred to as 'to-do' or notes) can be filtered using the 'todo:' operator in the Evernote search field:

• To show all notes containing checkboxes that are not checked: todo:false
  • To show all notes containing checkboxes that are checked: todo:true
  • To show all notes containing checkboxes that are either checked or not checked: todo:*

This operator can be used with other search operators to perform more specific searches of your to-do notes. For example, if you wanted to see all of your undone to-do items in your 'Tasks' notebook, you could find those by issuing this search: notebook:Tasks todo:false.

Learn more about searching Evernote.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208313618-How-to-find-to-do-notes-checklists-

• Level 5*
53 minutes ago, Ram Kanda said:

I'd love if there was a way to collect all items, across notes, that have checkboxes next to them so I can ensure I didn't miss anything I was supposed to do, regardless of which note or notebook it's in. Call it "ToDos" or something similar.

Third pary TaslClone will collech your checkbox items.
There's various options;
- A master ToDo note
- I like feeding them back to Evernote as separate task notes

Archived