Have the ability to sync your note w/calendar i.e. Google, Outlook etc.

Jocelyn Larkins

Idea

I have been using Evernote for years, and it's great. Before using EN, I used Outlook for the purpose of making daily notes in the calendar, about certain personal business I needed to keep track of. Since then I have gotten very ill, and have been for years now,  and I use EN all the time. For things like: Dr. Appt visits, days I'm sick, when I pick up meds, follow up Dr visit notes, hospital stay notes, phone calls w/health professionals, insurance company notes, social security notes, my children's Dr. visits, Parent Teacher conf. notes, and I could go on and on. It would help TREMENDOUSLY if I could sync the notes I've written w/Google calendar, Outlook, or Android calendars etc.  And to set parameters of what notes will sync, level of importance, a log of what notes synced, and on what date and time on the calendar it was entered. I'm SURE that I'm not the only person that would benefit from this feature. EN is great, however never stop at great when it can  be OUTSTANDING! And that goes for so many other feature requests I've seen. 

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet

Archived