Syncing evernote business cards with google contacts

• Level 5*

Hi.  There's a help page which explains what's possible - https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005777

There are two ways to save contact information from every scanned card to the contacts on your mobile device:

• Automatically (iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch): To save information from every card scanned, from the account tab go to Settings > Camera > Business Cards and toggle 'Save to Contacts' on.
  • Manually: Select Save to contacts from the options menu (iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch) or from the pop-up menu displayed after each completed scan (Android).

You can also change the default notebook where cards are stored (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android) and add a default tag (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch). From the account tab (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) or the navigation menu (Android) select Settings > Camera > Business Cards and select Notebook (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android) and/or Tag (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) to change your preferences.

If your phone contacts are saved elsewhere than Google,  you'd need to find an export / import solution to transfer them across.

• 3 years later...

You say

• Manually: Select Save to contacts from the options menu (iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch) or from the pop-up menu displayed after each completed scan (Android).

Where do I find this?  I have a contact saved in Evernote.  If I open the contact (in Evernote) and click the three dots, i do not have an option to "save to contacts".  And I was given no pop up options to save to contacts.  I am on Android.  Put another way, can you give clearer advice on how to sync contacts from Evernote app to Google contacts on Android.

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, TimAU said:

You say

Where do I find this?  I have a contact saved in Evernote.  If I open the contact (in Evernote) and click the three dots, i do not have an option to "save to contacts".  And I was given no pop up options to save to contacts.  I am on Android.  Put another way, can you give clearer advice on how to sync contacts from Evernote app to Google contacts on Android.

Hi. You're quoting from a 3-year old comment.  Check the linked help page for the current position. 

• Level 5

To say it in simple words: The current EN clients do not support syncing with Contacts any more, not to Google, not to Apple.

That's it - you will find every information on a business card (not only what EN extracts), but it is available only inside of EN.