Cannot log in on android version after enabling two-step verification

Hi

As premium I Can connect from any devices (web iOS Mac PC) with my two-steps processus. But impossible on my Android Evernote app. Blocked After code vérification saying Bad internet connexion ... Any Idea ?

Br

fb.

I'll add to this as well.  I cannot login to Evernote on my Galaxy S10.  I enter in my Goggle Authentification code (after username and password) and instantly get a 'cannot login, possible bad internet connection) error.  I tried dozens of times to no avail.  I could login iv via web w/ 2FA no problem.  Other 2FA apps were connecting just fine on the phone.  Finally, I disabled 2FA on Evernote and was able to log straight in.

Definitely some issue w/ the current Evernote app on Android.

I recently turned on "two-step" verification on my account. After that I cannot sign in on Evernote android. It gives "Bad internet connection" error.

On web version, I can work normally.

Is anyone else encountering the same problem?

My case is exactly like this old post, i've just upgraded to a new samsung phone.
I can login from the windows app and browser. I'm writing the 2FA code correctly. The app version is 8.9 and is up to date.
If i click on "In need help getting a verification code", just to try it, the app says: "Authentication Failure: Login session expired...".
I've tried uninstalling and cleaning the data and cache already.
What should i do?

• Level 5

Did you check out your old phone from your account ? Maybe you’ve exceeded the allowed number of devices in BASIC.

If so, go to the web Browser, check into your EN account and take the old phone out. Then try again on the new one.

2 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Did you check out your old phone from your account ? Maybe you’ve exceeded the allowed number of devices in BASIC.

If so, go to the web Browser, check into your EN account and take the old phone out. Then try again on the new one.

No that's not the case. I had already logged out of everything and I've managed to login in web Evernote just now. 

• Level 5

Then I am out of ideas. Not using Android myself. Maybe contact support via twitter. Hope I copied it right, there is a blank in the link.

For Basic accounts:    Twitter @evernotehelps

• Ex Employees
On 3/31/2019 at 3:53 AM, caevernt said:

I recently turned on "two-step" verification on my account. After that I cannot sign in on Evernote android. It gives "Bad internet connection" error.

On web version, I can work normally.

Is anyone else encountering the same problem?

Thanks for the report. We're investigating this now. I will follow up here with updates ASAP. 

I have had a ticket open for 12 days with support.  This seems to be a bug and they are releasing a fix in an upcoming version.  Google Autheticator or  Text Codes both have an issue.  Turning off two factor fixes the install issue as a work around, you can get in but then have to turn two factor back on.  Of course this changes your recovery codes and is a general pain in the butt.  Austin any eta on when this is going to get fixed?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I recently got a Samsung Note 20 but when I tried to log in my Evernote account, it gave me a message that says I can't log in yet as there's a problem with the internet. I was able to successfully log into my other apps so I tried Evernote again and again and again, resulting to the same error message. Since I'm an Evernote Plus member, I have a limited number of devices that can access it. So I signed out of the evernote app in my old device and signed in again in my Note 20, still the same message. Can anyone help?

• Level 5*
On 8/22/2020 at 7:40 AM, zmastuh said:

Can anyone help?

Hi.  A bunch of other people seem to be having this sort of problem at the moment - follow the other thread in the Forums for more on this...