Stuck on "Note reached Size Limit"

I'm using Evernote on my iPhone 6, usually works great.

However, I attempted to save page (I think) that exceeds the 25MB limit under the basic plan.

Every time I open up Evernote, going forward, I keep getting the notification to get a paid plan (see attachment), which I don't need as this was one-time upload.

How can I determine which note is the culprit? Is there a way I can streamline the formatting (or delete the note) from the desktop app?

Or do I upgrade to a paid plan just to resolve this issue?

Thank you,

IMG_2076.png

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, Chris Domino said:

I'm using Evernote on my iPhone 6, usually works great.

However, I attempted to save page (I think) that exceeds the 25MB limit under the basic plan.

Every time I open up Evernote, going forward, I keep getting the notification to get a paid plan (see attachment), which I don't need as this was one-time upload.

How can I determine which note is the culprit? Is there a way I can streamline the formatting (or delete the note) from the desktop app?

Or do I upgrade to a paid plan just to resolve this issue?

Thank you,

You can go to Account - Settings - Support - Activity Log to see if the name of the note appears.  Otherwise if you suspect which note it is, you can click on the info button to see note size.

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, Chris Domino said:

When did this start?
If you sort your notes by date created it will be easier to locate the note.

So I was sorting the notes on my iPhone and an image I wanted to upload appears to be the over-sized file, but it's not listed as a note I can access.

I wasn't entirely sure what I did to cause that note to pop back up though.

Maybe I do the free Business Trial to clear up the issue...

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Chris Domino said:

No. Only on my iPhone. That's where I was attempting to add a series of screenshots to Evernote.

My bad, it wouldn't have made it to the web at this point. 

If the note doesn't appear in the All Notes view on the phone not exactly sure what to say.  You can remove the EN app and add it back to the phone.  You would lose any changes that haven't synced since this big pic was added.  This is a typical fix when things get sideways on a mobile device. 

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...