Evernote messing up --- Words doubling up!

The EVERNOTE app has been messy lately. I tried reaching out to technical support but because I'm a basic member, I cannot reach out to them unless I upgrade my account.

Anyways, on my mobile device, when you type and make a mistake, the app add letters when you delete to fix the word and attempt to type it over. In addition, there are words being added, additional spaces, and sometimes the cursor bounces around or disappears.

I'm unable to upload an activity log because I'm not eligible to contact support. Here's my device information:

Samsung Galaxy S8 -- Software Version: G950USQS5CSB1 -- Evernote Current Version: 8.8.1

This has been happening for about 5 months now. It doesn't happen on my Macbook pro.

Can you help me out?

• Level 5

15 hours ago, RBeckford said:

The EVERNOTE app has been messy lately. I tried reaching out to technical support but because I'm a basic member, I cannot reach out to them unless I upgrade my account.

Anyways, on my mobile device, when you type and make a mistake, the app add letters when you delete to fix the word and attempt to type it over. In addition, there are words being added, additional spaces, and sometimes the cursor bounces around or disappears.

I'm unable to upload an activity log because I'm not eligible to contact support. Here's my device information:

Samsung Galaxy S8 -- Software Version: G950USQS5CSB1 -- Evernote Current Version: 8.8.1

This has been happening for about 5 months now. It doesn't happen on my Macbook pro.

Can you help me out?

Please take a look at this very long-running thread in the Android forum:

If it seems like the same problem, you can look through that thread for some suggested solutions, mainly having to do with which keyboard you're using. Also, if it is the same, please report your experience there. Hope you can find a solution!

That's the same problem I'm suffering from. It started happening the recent update 8.8.1. I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note 8, and its default keyboard. It looks Evernote doesn't go with its smart predictive text function, which is really frustrating. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived