Removing Old Notebook Titles from Web Clipper Memory

RavBoy

I use Google Chrome as my browser Version 73.0.3683.75 (Official Build) (64-bit) and am on a Win10 PC, where i have EN desktop app version 6.16.4.8094 (308094) Public (CE Build ce-58.1.6897).

Over the years of using EN, I have renamed, deleted, added Notebooks etc.  However when I use the 'Find' search field from the clipper after clicking the drop down arrow, and then start entering the characters of the notebook i wish to clip to, I have on many occasions seen Old Notebook titles appear here.  Is there a way to refresh the clipper such that it only displays current notebooks that actually exist??? Cheers

image.png.83e514010979e799ad103f12af33ffc1.png

Cheers @gazumped

I haven't tried anything thus far.  But will try to remove and reinstall web clipper chrome extension now...

Nope, that did not do anything to clear cache.  Am I suppose to restart Chrome or PC after remove/reinstall?

If the above doesn't work, then will just live with it as is...cheers again

edit

Just cleared history/cache in my browser then restarted....but again old notebook titles still appear in the drop down/find field of the clipper... and given this EN install was only recent for me on theis new PC, then the reinstall wont do anything.  Is there any other way you know of?

Archived