Latest Survey - a disgrace

I have just had a couple of pop-ups on my upgraded EN (iPad) asking me to take a survey. I think it is a disgrace and completely disingenuous to ask us what we like about Evernote but to not ask what we would like to see improved. You simply ask what we like and then on the next screen say thank you.

• Level 5*
22 hours ago, lionsbaywray said:

I have just had a couple of pop-ups on my upgraded EN (iPad) asking me to take a survey. I think it is a disgrace and completely disingenuous to ask us what we like about Evernote but to not ask what we would like to see improved. You simply ask what we like and then on the next screen say thank you.

So you're here in the forums. You should check out the feature request subforums here: https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/449-product-feedbackfeature-requests/. That's what they're there for.

Surveys are inherently an intrusion of privacy, and just one of the myriad ways inconsiderate businesses add to the inefficiencies of life. If I respond at all it's with lowest possible score, with a comment like "If you really impress you'll hear from me, if you really disappoint you'll hear from me, otherwise leave me in peace if you want to keep my business."

Archived