Automatically creating a hyperlink by copying (title, url) of a website in browser

Hello,

I am used to copy the title and url of a website and paste them on a note in Evernote.

For example,  when I am studying programming language python, I would like to create a note and paste (the title and url) tuple of some related websites onto it. For example,

-----------------------

GitHub - aymericdamien/TensorFlow-Examples: TensorFlow Tutorial and Examples for Beginners with Latest APIs
https://github.com/aymericdamien/TensorFlow-Examples/

GitHub - ageron/handson-ml: A series of Jupyter notebooks that walk you through the fundamentals of Machine Learning and Deep Learning in python using Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow.
https://github.com/ageron/handson-ml

-----------------------

I can do it by using some plugin like "Copy title+ url" in firefox.

I would like to know are there any means that I can "click a button" (or by hotkey) when I am surfing a website in the browser and when I paste *it* on a note in the notebook, it can automatically generate a hyperlink of it.

By doing this, the above list will become the following, which looks much better.

-----------------------

GitHub - aymericdamien/TensorFlow-Examples: TensorFlow Tutorial and Examples for Beginners with Latest APIs

GitHub - ageron / handson -ml: A series of Jupyter notebooks that walk you through the fundamentals of Machine Learning and Deep Learning in python using Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow.

-----------------------

Thanks

• Level 5*

If you copy/paste from a web site to a new note the URL will be automatically added to the note in the URL field.  However, if you want multiple URLs in the body of the note, or any URL for that matter, you will need to triple click the URL in the browser and then copy/paste into the note.  Best of my knowledge anyway.

Thank you very much for your reply.

" If you copy/paste from a web site to a new note the URL will be automatically added to the note in the URL field. ": I think you refer to "clipping" of a webpage by using the browser plugin. In my case, I would like to have multiple url in one note.

Of course, I can copy the web address and paste it into the note. I can also copy the title of that webpage too. But I would like to have a more "one-shot" approach that I can copy (title, url) from a webpage at the same time and then the following up pasting action will  create a hyperlink on the note instead of pasting the plain text of (title, url).

Thanks

• Level 5*
8 minutes ago, Coleman said:

think you refer to "clipping" of a webpage by using the browser plugin

Referring to highlighting text in a web page and then copy/paste into EN.  This will add the URL to the note.  And yes, Clipper adds the URL as well.

Chrome has an extension Copy URL + Title which lets you copy URL, Title, Title + URL via the right click menu on the web page.  Then you can paste into a note with text for the note and a URL link for the page.  No magic button, but a few clicks.  FWIW.

ScreenClip.png.ca6e6eb24f6bc72a12d842126c89aa20.png

Referring to highlighting text in a web page and then copy/paste into EN.  This will add the URL to the note. 

I just notice that. Thanks.

Then you can paste into a note with text for the note and a URL link for the page.  No magic button, but a few clicks.

I see, thanks. I just think it may be good to have a "magic paste" that allow us to paste a hyperlink by combining the copied  URL + Title .

Anyway, thanks

• 9 months later...