Can't access Evernote or Customer Support: Automatically logged/kicked out when I try to sign-in to Evernote or open a support ticket

Dr RJ

Idea

Shane,

I am getting kicked out when I try to access Evernote Customer Support.

'm enocuntering two major issues with my Evernote.

1. Your support link on evernote.com is not working properly.  
a. I click CONTACT SUPPORT from my admin panel
b. I log in with my username (DrRJ) and password
c. I get dropped to this page:  https://evernote.com/logged-out/?logout&uid=1132921 and told "YOU HAVE BEEN LOGGED OUT OF EVERNOTE.
d.  I repeat an endless loop by clicking on the support link at the bottom of the page
NOTE: I FIRST REPORTED THIS ISSUE TO EVERNOTE ON  Tue, Jul 3, 2018, 1:39 PM.  E-I-G-H-T  M-O-N-T-H-S AGO !!!!!

2. Your search functionality is not working properly and delivering unexpected results.
a. I enter a search term in the search box.   "india"
b. Results do not have the search term
image.png

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5

Hello, I do not know whether this got through to Shane. If not, send him a direct message (envelope beside the bell, top of page to the right). He might not read all the posts all day long, and find this by accident.

• Level 5

You are welcome.

Regarding the frequency of this post , I sometimes wonder whether the customer service has a sort of panic routine kicking in when there are more than x-hundred Tickets open  and 😱 for attention. I would not blame them, this job is not easy - even when we pay to be listened if needed.

Archived