super long file pointer, cannot remove, after upgrading.

If this was always there, I never noticed until after upgrading to 6.18 beta 2.  I cannot get rid of a super long "file://drive\folder\etc . . ." thingy, I usually delete those after copying and pasting from a file rather than attaching them.  Click and right clicking doesn't work, and the click pull down menu next to tags is inaccessible.

• Level 5*
32 minutes ago, Don Dz said:

If this was always there, I never noticed until after upgrading to 6.18 beta 2.  I cannot get rid of a super long "file://drive\folder\etc . . ." thingy, I usually delete those after copying and pasting from a file rather than attaching them.  Click and right clicking doesn't work, and the click pull down menu next to tags is inaccessible.

Is this the URL that's seen on the right-hand side of  note header (the www.nytimes.com bit here)?

image.png.a560eef347a32165923a4cb6928b613a.png

Should be the same as the note info URL field. In either case, you should be able to click on the little down arrow at the right of the field and select "Clear"

25 minutes ago, jefito said:

In either case, you should be able to click on the little down arrow at the right of the field and select "Clear"

Should, can't, that's the problem.  I never thought the length of the link should have anything to do with not being able to access the down arrow at all.  Tried changing screen resolution,  "Fix selected note", nothing seems to help.

Archived