Pop-out for notes

Kruger2147

Idea

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  Why can't you open notes in many windows?  You should be able to open the web client in as many windows as you have screen space for.  Likewise the desktop app will open notes in their own window,  and you can have the desktop and the web clients running at the same time...

11 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Why can't you open notes in many windows?  You should be able to open the web client in as many windows as you have screen space for.  Likewise the desktop app will open notes in their own window,  and you can have the desktop and the web clients running at the same time...

I can open in other windows, that is what I do now. I have to open a new window, go to EN, find the note, size it, then start working. I know it only takes 30 seconds, but it would be so much nicer, if I could click a button and go to work. EN is all about efficiency, this would benefit that effort. 

• Level 5*

If I'm using multiple windows I open Evernote Desktop and double-click a note title to open it in its own window;  then I find another note and double-click... in Evernote Web I copy the address bar and open a new tab,  find a second note and copy the address bar...

Archived