We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
Sign in to follow this  
12Holly

Recover Note

How do I recover an older version of a note? The note I was copying got messed up, so I want to recover an older version.

I have attempted to copy and paste from the note's history however that just creates empty boxes in a new note.

9 hours ago, 12Holly said:

I have attempted to copy and paste from the note's history however that just creates empty boxes in a new note.

Import from note history.  This will provide a note you can work with.

• Like 1

Help! I am a new user, was writing and then taking a break, decided to look at what some of my options were on the screen. Up top right of note is a couple icon options--one looks like a table and the other looks like a long line. I clicked on the long line wondering what it was, and all my note text that I've spent several days writing, disappeared. I tapped on the table icon and a black table appeared in the text's place. Now my "note" (piece of fiction I'm writing" seems irretrievable!!! Aaaack! My worst fears realized!? And here I thought this was a safe way to maintain my fiction. ... Help!?