Collapsible Images ???

Hello, 

I'm relatively new to Evernote and I have been using it most recently for note-taking in my classes. I was wondering if there was a way to ADD IMAGES to my notes that could be collapsed and re-opened conveniently so that I could keep my notes relatively organized. Any information is much appreciated. Thank you! 

• Level 5*

Hi.  Images can be added to notes and resized (in Windows Desktop) as necessary.  I played with something like this recently by creating a two column table and placing an image in a narrow column.  The image is constrained by the table to a small size.  Widen the column,  and it (and all the images in that column) get bigger.  If you make notes in the other column,  you can read notes and expand images as you need them.

Evernote is not an outliner though - it doesn't do classic "thumbnails" that will expand to a full-rez pic.  You could - if you want to go to all the effort - have your full size image in a note of its own,  and create a thumbnail manually to act as a note link to the bigger version...

If you check out the Snippet view - you get thumbnails for free,  but can't choose which image will feature there.  You could use one image per note and link a series of notes together with notebooks, tags or titles to create a lesson record linking all those images...

• Level 5*
On 2/23/2019 at 2:32 PM, ChrisMed92 said:

IMAGES to my notes that could be collapsed and re-opened conveniently so that I could keep my notes relatively organized.

That's a pdf feature.  Are you able to convert your images?

• Level 5*
On 2/23/2019 at 5:32 PM, ChrisMed92 said:

I was wondering if there was a way to ADD IMAGES to my notes that could be collapsed and re-opened conveniently so that I could keep my notes relatively organized.

This is an outlining feature that Evernote presently does not have but is frequently requested.  You can go to this post to add your vote.

Archived